Reset your chrome device to factory settings
- Sign out of your device.
- At the login screen, press and hold Ctrl + Alt + Shift + r.
- Select Restart.
- In the box that appears, select Powerwash and then Continue.
Once this is finished, you need to consider whether your device should be enrolled in Chrome Management. If your device is owned by a school or company, you really should be (feel free to talk to us). You must enrol devices before anyone signs in to them. If you don’t, you need to wipe the device and restart enrollment.
If your device should be enrolled in Chrome Management:
- Press Ctrl + Alt + E.
- Enter the username and password from your Google admin welcome letter or for a Google Account that has eligibility to enrol.
- If prompted, enter the asset ID and location and click Next.
- When you get a confirmation message that the device is successfully enrolled, click Done.
Users can now sign in to devices and start using them.