Adding a Google Account to Android on your Samsung phone or tablet
Unfortunately, the design of Android's ecosystem means that different Android devices can have totally different methods of doing the same thing. On a Samsung device, however, you can have a pretty standard method of adding accounts:
- From your Samsung Home screen, navigate: Apps > Settings > Accounts and sync.
If Settings isn't available, ensure that the All tab is selected.
- Tap Add account (located in the upper-right).
- Tap Google or Google Accounts.
- Enter the Google account Email and Password then tap Sign in.
- If you have Google Two-Factor Authentication enabled (if you aren't, you really should be using it), wait for your confirmation code and verify your account.
- Select Done.